Configuring your AzNET Email Account on Eudora 4
1. Click on the "Tools" menu, then select "Options...". In the Options window, to the left under "Category:", click on "Getting Started".
If you are on a Macintosh, you'll have to click on the "Special" menu, and then select "Settings", and then click on "Getting Started".
2. Fill in the boxes in the Options / Settings window as per the below:
- Real Name: The name you want to appear on your outgoing email
- Return Address: your AzNET email address.
- Mail Server (Incoming): see your QuickStart for your Incoming (POP3) server name.
- Login Name: the login name on your email account (see your QuickStart, usually but not always it is the same as the first part of your email address (before the '@' symbol))
- SMTP Server (Outgoing): see your QuickStart for your outgoing (SMTP) server name.
3. Click on the "Incoming Mail" icon. Select:
- "Server Configuration": POP3
- "Leave Mail on Server" should be unchecked.
- "Authentication style": Passwords